Grow with Us
Start Your Career at KPS
Assistant Manager Risk Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Risk Management/ Auditing/Finance or equivalent.
- Certificate on Risk Management (Professional) and / or Internal Control related would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with exposure in Investment Holding Companies and Manufacturing Industry.
- Detail oriented, objective focus, possess strong analytical skills and innovative.
- Proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing.
- Intermediate / Advance in Microsoft Office.
- To enhance the Risk Management Process, which includes Risk Management Framework, Policy Review, Risk Management Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- To review the adequacy, comprehensiveness of the governance best practices.
- To review and access Risk Governance process, or any other areas that require risk input.
- To assist the Core Key Management Committees and ensure adherence to the best practices.
- To maintain and access adequacy of Information and Technology (IT) system and enhance the IT governance which includes Risk Management System (EMS), IT Infrastructure and system, advisory roles on new project / investment.
- To enhance risk governance culture through awareness session/risk workshop, training, and facilitation programs.
- To carry out global risk scanning and emerging risk assessment in ensuring that key external risk is being identified and profiled effectively.
- To manage and coordinate the Business Continuity Management (BCM) initiatives which include the policies and procedures setting, development and enhancement, coordinating and managing the Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
Graduate Attainment Programme (“GAP”)
Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Berhad’s Graduate Attainment Programme (“GAP”) is a twelve months structured programme aiming to develop and enhance high potential fresh graduates on technical & soft skills competencies in a real life working environment.
- Allowance RM1,800–RM2,000 permonth
- Medical & Insurance Coverage Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Technical & Soft Skills Training
- Malaysian, not more than 30 years old
- Fresh Graduate – with Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Engineering Graduate is an added advantage
- Proficient in English both oral & written
- A comprehensive 2 pages Resume with photo.
- 200 – 300 words short essay on “ The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Me”