DATE OF APPOINTMENT
LENGTH OF TENURE AS DIRECTOR
MEMBERSHIP OF BOARD COMMITTEES
- Chairman of the Board Investment Review Committee.
- Member of Board Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Member of the Tender Board Committee.
- BSc (Finance) Louisiana State University, USA.
- Citigroup Associate Programme Training Institute, New York, USA.
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member of Chartered Institute of Islamic Finance Professionals
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership and Collaboration, Strategic Planning and Business Strategy, Relationship Management
- UEM Edgenta Berhad
- UEM Sunrise Berhad
- Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad
- PLUS Malaysia Berhad
- Yayasan UEM
WORKING EXPERIENCE AND CURRENT ENGAGEMENTS
Dato’ Noorazman bin Abd Aziz has over 37 years of experience in banking and finance, investments and capital markets having served as Executive Director, Investments in Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Managing Director of Fajr Capital Ltd (a Khazanah investee company) and held key positions in Citigroup, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and Labuan Offshore Financial Services Authority (“LOFSA“), to name a few.
He was appointed to the Board of UEM Edgenta Berhad on 2 October 2018 and also sits on the Board of several UEM Group of Companies including
UEM Sunrise Berhad, PLUS Malaysia Berhad and PT Lintas Marga Sedaya in Indonesia where he is a Vice President Commissioner.
He also currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Yayasan UEM, the philanthropic arm of UEM Group, and Chairman of Board of Trustees of International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (“INCEIF“).
INTEREST IN SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (as at 20 April 2020)
NUMBER OF BOARD MEETINGS ATTENDED IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2019
- Not applicable (appointed on 1 January 2020)