DATE OF APPOINTMENT
LENGTH OF TENURE AS DIRECTOR
MEMBERSHIP OF BOARD COMMITTEES
- Chairman of the Sustainability Board Committee.
- Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- Member of the Board Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Bachelor in Arts and Design from Universiti Teknologi MARA (“UiTM“).
- Professional Certificate in Corporate Public Affairs (“CPA“) from The Center of Corporate Public Affairs, Melbourne Business School, Australia
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Communication, International business/relations
WORKING EXPERIENCE AND CURRENT ENGAGEMENTS
Norliza binti Kamaruddin is a senior communications specialist with more than 25 years of experience in Malaysia and other international markets. Specialising in a variety of sectors including energy, finance, banking, aviation, telecommunications and hospitality, she has more than 25 years of experience in various communications practices particularly reputation management, communications strategy, strategic planning, corporate and government stakeholder management, crisis communications, corporate social responsibility, branding, media relations and internal communications.
Currently, Norliza is a Managing Director in the Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting, Inc and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. FTI Consulting, Inc is a global New York-based business advisory firm listed on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE“). Previously, she was the Global Head of Strategic Communications for PETRONAS. She was responsible for the company’s overall communications strategy, corporate branding and reputation management in more than 30 countries. Prior to joining PETRONAS, Norliza was the Country Head of Corporate Affairs at Standard Chartered Bank.
Norliza is currently serving as the Industrial Advisory Panel for Strategic Communications at Multimedia University Malaysia. She also sits on the Board of Trustees for Standard Chartered Foundation since 2010.
INTEREST IN SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (as at 20 April 2020)
NUMBER OF BOARD MEETINGS ATTENDED IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2019
- 10 out of 10 Board meetings held