DATE OF APPOINTMENT
LENGTH OF TENURE AS DIRECTOR
MEMBERSHIP OF BOARD COMMITTEES
- Member of the Board Audit Committee.
- Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- Member of the Board Investment Review Committee.
- Member of the Sustainability Board Committee.
- National Diploma in Business Studies, majoring in Accounting from Kolej Yayasan Pelajaran MARA, Kuala Lumpur (“KYPMKL“), a twinning programme with Dublin Business School.
MEMBERSHIP OF ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (“ACCA“)
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Accounting, Financial Reporting, Private Equity Investment
- Permodalan Negeri Selangor Berhad
- Kumpulan Darul Ehsan Berhad
- Kumpulan Hartanah Selangor Berhad
WORKING EXPERIENCE AND CURRENT ENGAGEMENTS
Soffan Affendi bin Aminudin started his career as an Auditor at KPMG from 2002 until 2003. He then served as an Investment Research Analyst at BBMB Securities Berhad in 2003 and Employees Provident Fund (“EPF“) in 2004 where he was involved in the Private Equity Investment arm of EPF. In 2008, he was appointed as Head of Corporate Finance of Alam Maritim Resources Berhad before being re-designated as Chief Financial Officer until November 2014. In December 2014, he was the Chief Operating Officer of Menteri Besar Selangor (Incorporated) (“MBI“). Currently, he holds the position of Acting Chief Executive Officer of MBI since 1 December 2019.
INTEREST IN SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (as at 20 April 2020)
NUMBER OF BOARD MEETINGS ATTENDED IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2019
- Not applicable (appointed on 1 January 2020)