KPS Entrepreneurship Development Programmes were implemented to address the unemployment in encouraging participants to raise their confidence levels for either starting small-scale businesses or improving their competitive edge.
Total participants 143
Total investment RM471,278
Home Care For Elderly (caregiver)
Total Contribution RM145,950
Total Contribution RM75,000
Livestock Training Programme
Total Contribution RM135,000
Women Empowerment Programme with Malaysian Aids Foundation
Total Contribution RM105,710
Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation Export Training Programme
Total Contribution RM9,618
In 2019, 68% or 61 participants registered incomes above RM1,000 per month which improved their socioeconomic in Livestocks, Postnatal and Caregiver programmes.
Home Care For Elderly (Caregiver)
- 30 sponsored candidates.
- 8 participants earn > RM2,000 monthly.
- 9 participants earn > RM1,500 monthly.
- 6 participants earn > RM1,000 monthly.
- 7 participants earn < RM1,000 monthly.
- 83% participants earn > RM1,000 monthly.
- 16 participants earn > RM2,000 monthly.
- 14 participants earn < RM2,000 monthly.
- 2 participants earn participants enrolled for Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia and Vocational Training Operation certifications.
LIVESTOCK TRAINING PROGRAMME
- 69% or 375 participants earn < RM2,000 monthly.
- 31% or 167 participants earn > RM2,000 monthly.
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME WITH MALAYSIAN AIDS FOUNDATION
- Enable selected women affected to generate incomes of between RM500 and RM2,000 per month.
EXPORT TRAINING PROGRAMME Malaysian External Trade Development Corporation (“MATRADE”)
- 23 participants satisfied with the topics discussed.
- 98% satisfaction survey score.
Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development
Malaysian AIDS Foundation