KPS celebrates and promotes inclusive, equitable, and quality education for all, contributing to human development progress. We believe in this cause and allocated substantial amount of our Sustainability budget to organise several educational programmes to help enrich the children and prepare them for the future.
Education enables upward socioeconomic mobility and is a key to escaping poverty. Over the past years, major progress was made towards increasing access to education and school enrolment rates.
Total participants 12,368
Total investment RM1,380,967
for SK (A) Bukit Cheding in Banting
for Sekolah Kebangsaan Tun Abdul Razak in Hulu Selangor
Total Contribution RM122,167
Involving 116 students
Total Contribution RM1,258,800
Involving 10,056 students
- Attendance rate of the programme improved to 85%.
- Enhanced overall attendance rate of students to school from 87% to 90%.
- Improved communication skills such as public speaking and leadership, as verified by teachers:
- 22% of students had the confidence to speak in public.
- 40% of students demonstrated good potential to be leaders.
- 83% of students were interested to have a friend from other ethnic groups through Cross Cultural sessions.
Orang Asal students and their parents
SPM candidates in Selangor
Teachers from schools in Selangor
Jabatan Pendidikan Negeri Selangor
Jabatan Kemajuan Orang Asli Selangor
KPS Staff and Media